EMIRATES QUALITY MARK (EQM)
The (EQM) is a mark of conformity granted to the products that can compliance with the related UAE National Standards, Regional aor International Standards and are manufactured by an organization implementing an effective Quality Management System to ensure continuous compliance.
The process of achieving the license to use the Emirates Quality Mark involves a evaluation of the product and the quality system used by the manufacturer in production through auditing, testing and inspection.
Regarding EQM Technical Documents, you may refer on the below:
Required Documents from Manufacturer:
- Responsibilities of all the personnel appointed to manage and apply IMS.
- Mechanisms of importing Measurement devices and verifying their validity.
- List of Measurement devices.
- Preventive maintenance procedures for measurement devices, handling, storing them and keeping operations manual.
- Documentations of environmental conditions.
- Calibration program for the Measurement devices.
- Identifications of Measurement devices and clarifying inappropriate devices.
- Procedures of controlling and adjusting Measurements devices defined as legal measurement devices.
- Goals and procedures of Measurements used in manufacturing stages, dealing with errors.
- IMS Management Review.
- A mechanism to guarantee that the personnel appointed to run the IMS have the capacity and competence to perform their duties.
- Traceability to international System of Units (SI).
- Continuous Improvement of the Measurements system.
What TESTPLUS do for ESMA certification?
We as a TESTPLUS manage all process, tests ,audit, inspection and certification services with aid notified body of EQM .